Join or Renew Today!
The Gilchrist is a non-profit organization that relies on memberships and donations to sustain it’s yearly programs and gallery showings. We appreciate your support and thank you for your contributions!
Easily and quickly renew your yearly membership, or join today by clicking the link below! Or, for more information, please complete the interest form to receive more information from us!
Membership Levels Include:
- Individual – $25 (Includes 10% off 1 artwork purchase)
- Family – $45 (Includes 10% off 2 artwork purchases)
- Patron – $100 (Includes 10% off 3 artwork purchases)
- Silver Benefactor – $250 (includes 10% off all artwork purchases and special mention at the Gilchrist Gala)
- Gold Benefactor – $500 (includes 10% off all artwork purchases, special mention at the Gilchrist Gala and one complimentary ticket to the event)
- Platinum Benefactor – $1000 (includes 10% off all artwork purchases, special mention at the Gilchrist Gala and two complimentary tickets to the event)
- Docent membership – Complimentary with volunteering. Contact us for details.
Donations Are Welcomed!
We appreciate any monetary donations that are made. Your contributions enable our outreach programs including no-cost events for area children and art supplies and events for local individuals who may not otherwise have the opportunity to engage in the arts. Please use the link below to make your gift today! Thank you for your support and generosity!
2021 Featured Donation Project
Gilchrist Garden Restoration & Beautification Project
The Gilchrist Gardens have long been a local treasure. Over the years, the garden grounds and plant life have been in need of updating and care to restore it to its former glory. We are asking for your help to make that happen!
All money donated will be used to create space for our Commemorative Memorial Brick Program, as well as revitalizing the entire front and back landscaping to restore a greener, more updated community event space. This program will encourage community gardeners of all ages and experience to learn about plants and garden care. Plantings will be scheduled as soon as this Fall 2021!
Programs will be created for children to “play in the dirt” and connect with nature, along with adults who love to garden. These community engagement activities will be scheduled in the coming year! There will be community planting events to be scheduled for anyone wishing to volunteer their time to our efforts. Please keep an eye on our facebook page, The Gilchrist Garden Club, for details! We thank you for your contribution and support. It is through your support that we are able to improve the grounds for our community, and engage the residents of our town in educational activities!
We have several suggested donation amounts, but are grateful for any contribution you can make.